Spain has modern cities, medieval castles, beautiful beaches, and outstanding food. There is so much variety to see in this country. During our trip we spent time in Segovia, Madrid, Valencia, and Barcelona. While they are all very different cities, they all have something unique to offer! Here are photos from our trip to inspire you to visit Spain!
*Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through a link and make a purchase.
- Main Camera: Sony A7III
- Main Camera Lens (this is on 97% of the time): Sony 16-35mm Vario-Tessar T FE F4 ZA OSS E-Mount Lens
- Secondary Lens: Sony 28-70mm zoom lens
- Waterproof Camera: GoPro Hero4 Silver
- Tripod: Zomei Lightweight Travel Tripod (this thing is fantastic and was way cheaper than most of the other tripods I looked into)
- Phone Tripod: Joby GripTight Gorillapod
*Warning – this post contains a lot of images and may be a bit slow to load – be patient!*